In order for us to continue with the significant work that we do, there is greater need for your support, without which we simply wouldn’t exist. There are several ways in which you can help us, and by doing so you help to prevent avoidable blindness and rehabilitate the blind in Malawi and neighbouring countries in the southern part of Africa.
How to help us
- You can help by donating cash as little as you can
- You can help by sponsoring a midlevel personnel officer to undergo one year ophthalmology training which includes community eye health
- You can help by sponsoring a doctor to specialise in ophthalmology (four years course)
- Donate a vehicle to be used in outreach programmes
- Fund health services research to improve eye services for children
- You can help by sponsoring a sight restoration eye camp to be done within the community
- Link us with potential funding partners
- Donate a new or used computer for teaching
- You can help by sponsoring a 6 week orientation training for 3 nurses in community eye health.
- You can help by sponsoring community eye health training for volunteers